A skate shoe inspired by the basketball silhouettes from the 90s, the Vallely Premium Leather is crafted with consciously sourced leather from LWG-certified tanneries. They’re built to last and made to elevate every look.
Shop the Men's VALLELY White Leather Black Logo Sneaker
Our mission is to help restore the biodiversity and carbon-capturing potential of rainforests.
Since June 2020, we’ve committed to planting two trees for every pair of sneakers we sell. Our work starts in the Brazilian rainforest, where only 12.4% of the forest floor remains following widespread urbanization and agricultural logging. With the goal of restoring biological diversity in this essential biome, we plant over 120 tree species, based on what’s native to each site.
- Upper: Premium leather sourced from LWG-certified Gold Rated
- Lining: Recycled Mesh lining
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Removable, cork + bio-based foam (from mamona oil)
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics + organic cotton, with debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; fully stitched outsole
We’ve extended our return window to 60 days! Returns and exchanges are accepted if your sneakers are:
- In the original packaging
For more information on our return & exchange policy, read our FAQ here.
Men's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
Our leather is sourced from LWG-certified Gold Rated tanneries—never from areas deforested for cattle farming.
Fully Stitched Outsole
Vallely Premium Leather’s fully-stitched outsole ensures durability and a longer life span.
Raw rubber is gathered from the Hevea brasiliensis tree via ethical “tapping” (removing a milky sap from its bark).
Our cork + memory foam insoles offer unmatched comfort for a barefoot in the grass kind of feeling.
Get a Pair of Sneakers, Plant 2 Trees
Nurturing the planet is a cause that’s very dear to us at Cariuma. That’s why we decided to start our own Reforestation Program in our founders’ homeland, Brazil, where the rainforests are home to an increasing number of endangered plants & animals. For every pair of sustainable sneakers purchased, we plant a pair of trees in the Brazilian rainforest to directly aid in the restoration and preservation of these natural habitats.