Women's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
A new classic with heritage style.
A sustainable take on a classic style, NAIOCA is designed for life on and off the board.
- Upper: Organic cotton canvas
- Lining: Recycled plastics
- Sole: Slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil, bio based cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics, and debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; fully stitched outsole
A sustainable take on a classic style
A cushioned, ankle-hugging heel collar and our signature insole are made for your day-to-night comfort.
Organic cotton—grown without pesticides or harmful chemicals—makes a durable canvas upper.
Raw rubber is gathered from the Hevea brasiliensis tree via ethical “tapping” (removing a milky sap from its bark).
Fully Stitched Outsole
NAIOCA’s fully stitched outsole ensures durability and a longer lifespan. This heritage style is made to take you everywhere and live with you for years to come.
Show us how you style your NAIOCAs
You made it to the bottom of the page!
Very impressive. If you're still in the mood to read about our company-wide sustainability initiatives, we've got you covered.