From daily streetwear style to statement outfits in need of the perfect pair, the NAIOCA Premium Leather is designed to get better with time and stay with you for years to come.
Shop the Women's NAIOCA White Premium Leather Ice Logo Sneaker
Our mission is to help restore the biodiversity and carbon-capturing potential of rainforests.
Since June 2020, we’ve committed to planting two trees for every pair of sneakers we sell. Our work starts in the Brazilian rainforest, where only 12.4% of the forest floor remains following widespread urbanization and agricultural logging. With the goal of restoring biological diversity in this essential biome, we plant over 120 tree species, based on what’s native to each site.
- Upper: LWG-Certified Premium Leather
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil, bio based cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics, and debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; fully stitched outsole
We’ve extended our return window to 60 days! Returns and exchanges are accepted if your sneakers are:
- In the original packaging
For more information on our return & exchange policy, read our FAQ here.
Women's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
Get a Pair of Sneakers, Plant 2 Trees
Nurturing the planet is a cause that’s very dear to us at Cariuma. That’s why we decided to start our own Reforestation Program in our founders’ homeland, Brazil, where the rainforests are home to an increasing number of endangered plants & animals. For every pair of sustainable sneakers purchased, we plant a pair of trees in the Brazilian rainforest to directly aid in the restoration and preservation of these natural habitats.