Men's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
Our Team In Action
A new kind of skate shoe made for you and the planet
Comfortable. Durable. Skateable.
We’ve engineered the CATIBA Pro for durability, movement and the best grip possible. It’s built with board feel, traction, ultimate comfort and ankle stability with a reinforced flick point.
- Upper: Triple-stitched; premium LWG-certified leather
- Lining: LWG-certified leather
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil, bio based cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics + organic cotton, with debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; fully stitched outsole
The DNA Of CATIBA Pro
Engineered for durability, ultimate comfort and the best grip possible.
The sticky grip outsole is made with raw natural gum rubber in a classic herringbone pattern so that the shoe moves with you and grips.
Its foxing utilizes thicker diagonal stripes that are actually carved into the outsole so that the channel gives you more traction and improves your flick.
Reinforced Flick Point
We added a triple-stitch upper at the flick point to increase the shoe’s lifespan and overall durability.
Memory Foam Insole
The CATIBA Pro’s insole mimics the anatomy of the foot with its signature memory foam and provides arch support & ultimate comfort.
Designed for Team CARIUMA
We set out to create the ultimate everyday T-shirt for our pro skateboarders (and you), cut and sewn from 100% organic cotton for super-softness and a comfortable drape.
Show us how you style your CATIBA Pros
So stylish and super comfy. I love the insert.
Surprisingly comfy. A dress-up sneaker with a lot of fun and splash! My feet are happy.
Love every pairs of CARIUMA’s I have.
You made it to the bottom of the page!
Very impressive. If you're still in the mood to read about our company-wide sustainability initiatives, we've got you covered.