Men's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
Crafted in harmony with nature.
To sustain our relationship with the world, we come together—and get creative.
“I believe in the concept of Gaia. Our planet has feelings. We have to be aware of those feelings, and take all steps necessary to sustain our relationship with the world.” -Gerry Lopez
The Gerry Lopez Collector’s Edition is the expression of a mutual outlook on sustainability, with a splash of surf mythology; the bolt insignia is inspired by Gerry’s iconic Bolt boards, directly descended from the very first surfboard he shaped to successfully ride the tube at Pipeline.
- Upper & Lining: Organic cotton canvas
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant natural rubber
- Insole: Cork + bio-based foam (from mamona oil), embossed with CARIUMA & Gerry Lopez logos
- Bolt Insignia: Inspired by Gerry’s iconic Bolt boards—and the very first surfboard he shaped to successfully ride the tube at Pipeline.
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics + organic cotton, with debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanised sneaker; fully stitched outsole
The DNA of OCA
This is how we reimagined a classic.
Raw rubber is gathered from the Hevea brasiliensis tree via ethical “tapping” (removing a milky sap from its bark).
Our signature memory foam insole is made from cork, bio memory foam & organic mamona oil.
Organic cotton—grown without synthetic chemicals—makes a durable canvas upper.
OCA’s lining, laces, threads and labels: brought to you by recycled plastic bottles.
Cool Classic Look
Natural Premium Materials
Handmade for Comfort
Carbon Neutral Shipping
I love the color and style and I want more of them.
Beautiful, comfortable good quality.
I can not review more highly! It is the most comfortable shoe. You do not need to “wear them in” they come as advertised.. PERFECT ! I am ordering my husband a pair and already looking to buy myself another!
You made it to the bottom of the page!
Very impressive. If you're still in the mood to read about our company-wide sustainability initiatives, we've got you covered.