CATURI is water-repellent and crafted for total warmth. (So cozy, even the insoles are lined.) Inspired by classic mountaineering shoes, this sturdy sneaker features D-rings, speed hooks, and two-tone laces. CATURI is handcrafted using high-performance vegan suede and a cozy, ultra-plush vegan shearling lining, made from recycled materials.
Shop the Women's CATURI Camel Suede Ivory Logo Boot
Our mission is to help restore the biodiversity and carbon-capturing potential of rainforests.
Since June 2020, we’ve committed to planting two trees for every pair of sneakers we sell. Our work starts in the Brazilian rainforest, where only 12.4% of the forest floor remains following widespread urbanization and agricultural logging. With the goal of restoring biological diversity in this essential biome, we plant over 120 tree species, based on what’s native to each site.
- Upper: Water-repellent 100% vegan suede
- Lining: Vegan shearling lining, made from GRS-certified recycled materials
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Bio-foam insert with vegan shearling lining
- Laces: Two pairs! One two-tone, one single-color, all made from recycled plastics
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; stitched midsole
We’ve extended our return window to 60 days! Returns and exchanges are accepted if your sneakers are:
- In the original packaging
For more information on our return & exchange policy, read our FAQ here.
Women's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
High Performance Vegan Suede
Did you know? Our vegan suede is 3X more resistant than animal suede. It’s also water-repellent!
Our thermal lining is made from 100% GRS-certified recycled materials.
Raw rubber is gathered from the Hevea brasiliensis tree via ethical “tapping” (removing a milky sap from its bark).
CATURI is fully lined, from padded high-top to comfy insoles.
Get a Pair of Sneakers, Plant 2 Trees
Nurturing the planet is a cause that’s very dear to us at Cariuma. That’s why we decided to start our own Reforestation Program in our founders’ homeland, Brazil, where the rainforests are home to an increasing number of endangered plants & animals. For every pair of sustainable sneakers purchased, we plant a pair of trees in the Brazilian rainforest to directly aid in the restoration and preservation of these natural habitats.