Men's Size Guide
- Our sneakers run true to size
- If your shoe size varies (for example, sometimes you're an 8, sometimes you're an 8.5) we recommend sizing up
Robust, comfortable shoes idea for cycling and skating- tough as anything but comfortable and with good eco credentials. Just what I was after, I’ve been converted!
Amazing. From start to finish
Comfy, and seem super durable. Love that Cariuma offers 12.5 mens. Also received several compliments on these the first time I stepped out in them.
Our Team In Action
Smooth skating ahead.
One minimal silhouette. Two layers of durability. For the anytime, anywhere skater.
- Upper: LWG-Certified Premium suede, organic cotton canvas, rubber reinforcements
- Lining: Cotton canvas
- Sole: 100% slip-resistant, natural rubber
- Insole: Mamona oil, bio based cork insert with CARIUMA logo
- Laces: Made with recycled plastics, and debossed metal aglets
- Construction: Handmade vulcanized sneaker; fully stitched outsole
Meet NAIOCA PRO
A next-generation, tech-minded take on a skateboarding essential.
Reinforced Toe Area
A high-performance shoe demands a rip-resistant toe area, so we went the extra mile: a rubber underlay underneath our durable suede upper to keep your pair skating longer.
Our sticky-grip outsole is made with raw, natural rubber, with classic herringbone foxing for shock-absorption and grip. We added an extra layer of rubber to our foxing to increase your pair’s lifespan.
A lightweight foam pads all corners, from underneath the tongue to the heel collar. Even laid-back sessions will benefit from 360° comfort and protection.
Memory Foam Insole
Our insole mimics the anatomy of your foot, with our signature bio-based memory foam to support your arch and heel.
Designed for Team CARIUMA
We set out to create the ultimate everyday T-shirt for our pro skateboarders (and you), cut and sewn from 100% organic cotton for super-softness and a comfortable drape.
Show us how you style your NAIOCA Pros
You made it to the bottom of the page!
Very impressive. If you're still in the mood to read about our company-wide sustainability initiatives, we've got you covered.